RSS

2013 Nascar Season

Categories

Nascar
powered by

My Blog

Robadoo's 2018 Nascar Pool

Looking towards the 2018 Nascar Season ... meeting new friends and getting to know members in my NASCAR pool. we have a wonderful tinme each year and of course 3 days of tailgating  is the highlight of the weekend. I have 38 seats at the track and I invite other friends to join in the fun.

12 Comments to Robadoo's 2018 Nascar Pool:

Comments RSS
Kent Donaho on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 9:47 AM
Looking forward to the 2018 Nascar pool. Great pool to take part in.

Mark Wansing on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 9:59 AM
This is a great pool to join. Rob does a great job all the way around. Looking forward to Nascar 2018 with Robadoo and the gang.

Punkass on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 10:08 AM
Howdy.I've known Robadoo for over 25 years. Hey, I'm the one that gave him the name Robadoo. I've been on his pool for around 14 years now and still have a blast with it and meeting people from all over. Robadoo is always on top of his game and is trusted 110%. So, join his pool and let's go racin'!

Stewart Racing on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 10:27 AM
Last year was my first year in this NASCAR pool or any other pool. This makes the NASCAR season a lot of fun. Rob works his tail off keeping everyone informed about what's going on the week of the race and does a very nice recap after each race. Join and get bonus points for being the top rookie in your group! @go48/8th/in2018

John Mahar on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 11:07 AM
I have been in pool for 3yrs. and Rob has been nothing but professional in running this pool.Looking forward to 2018.Thank You Rob.

CRB Racing Kevin Haugen on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 12:03 PM
This will be my 3rd season, makes watching the race more exiting what you have 4 drivers to cheer for. Great Pool!

Douglas Weh on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 12:17 PM
This will be my 4th year in the pool.Rob Runs the pool like we are all family. It makes the weekends of racing very exciting. About an hour after the race you see your score for the week Weekly Prizes and the top in each group win tickets to the Las Vegas race in March and we all meet up and Rob has a great tailgate party Join now do not be left out See you at Las Vegas Doug Inittowinit

Jim Reynolds on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 3:34 PM
Ready for the 2018 season to begin! Will be my 3rd or 4th year playing in this awesome league, very challenging and everyone wins something. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Sharon Smith on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 12:26 PM
looking forward to another great season of Nascar and trying to win big on Robadoo's pool....

Cory Larson on Thursday, January 04, 2018 10:42 AM
This is a great nascar fantasy pool to join for the whole family to play. Its easy to setup and pick your teams. Rob does a fantastic job. this will be my 11th season. I cant wait for 2018 to start. Thanks for all the fun Rob.

Greg Miller on Thursday, January 04, 2018 4:38 PM
Great nascar pool to be in!!! Money back every year!!! Always kept up with the schedule!!! Rob keeps it going and makes it fun!!!

Ron Dorry on Sunday, January 14, 2018 2:56 PM
Enjoy playing in this pool Rob dies a good job and we are looking forward to the 2018 season and excellent race.